Some individuals convert linoleic acid (LA) to GLA very slowly or not at all, yet GLA is needed to make prostaglandlins that regulate cell activity in the body, maintaining the health of all tissues and organs. EPO may have anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic activities.
Evening Primrose Oil provides relief from pre-menstrual tension syndrome and helps to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis. It helps normalize levels of estrogen and testosterone hormones, and it may prevent symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.
|Amount per serving||-||%DV|
|Evening Primrose Oil||500mg||*|
|* Daily Value(DV) Not Established.|
Recommended Use: Helps to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- It helps in normalize levels of Estrogen and Testosterone hormones.
- It provides relief from pre-menstrual tension syndrome.
Duration: May be up to 3 months.
Caution and warning: Consult healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
- Consult healthcare Practitioner prior to use if you are taking antipsychotics.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are taking black cohos or chasteberry.
- Do not use if you are taking Phenothiazines.
- Do not use if you have any seizure disorder, Mania or Schizophrenia. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Recommended Dosage: Children & Adults: 1 Capsule 4 to 8 times per day.