Our facility is equipped to manufacture oral solid forms as capsules, tablets and powders in jars. Our tablet and encapsulation capability is comprehensive, with a full range of shapes and sizes. Pharmaline specializes in the contract supplement packaging of Dietary Supplements with a wide range of packaging and bottling options including unit packing of sport nutritionals. With full control over service, quality and reliability all under one roof, we provide one vendor convenience to our customers. We continually provide innovative solutions to meet growing demands and deliver to you the highest quality at the most competitive pricing.
Database Architect – NOC 2172
Pharmaline Inc, Mississauga, ON, Canada.
Pharmaline Inc, is seeking to hire 1 Software Development Manager as a full time employee for an Hourly salary of $36 with Minimum 35 hours per week.
Title of Position: Database Architect
Terms of employment: Full Time
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Collaborate with IT team, peers, and senior leadership to identify requirements, coordinate delivery, and integrate solutions for new features and functionality.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Manage/lead the design, development, and operations of Manufacturing team.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Adopt technologies and design practices to make application scalable, reliable and extensible
- Maintains awareness of current trends in technology, products and development tools.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has 3+ years of Software Development Management experience in IT industry
- 4+ years of Software Engineering and design experience
- Design and Develop system Integration between Production, warehousing, QA, Maintenance, Accounting and client based Modules.
- Understanding of core data manufacturing and warehouse concepts and excellent experience in data modeling
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Lead oversight of conceptual designs to ensure alignment between major departments
- Collect and document user requirements.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art approaches to solving complex and ambiguous problems
- Provide thought leadership and establish technical vision for the team
- Lead and deliver solution design and solution architecture for SaaS based application using .net technologies in cooperation with Program & Project Managers and other key stakeholders
- Control the budget and expenditures of the project
We will check references with previous employers. If you are a qualified candidate, please email cover letter, pay requirements, work history, resume, and references. We will contact the most qualified candidates within the next month. Email responses only.
We are an "Equal Opportunity Employer" -- this job description / advertisement does not constitute an offer or guarantee of employment